Old 06-19-2004, 05:41 PM   #52
brokenheart
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillecille

welcome, riona![img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenheart
BUT This topic shouldn't appear on Damo fan forum at all as we all are Damo "die-hard" fan, right ?

aw come on, of course we can also discuss our least fave damo songs! i didnt see anyone here saying that they hate damien rice and everything he stands for, we just all have songs we like less than others, and if we can't talk about that here, then where?? let's not have things we can and cannot utter here. free debate, y'all!

Fair enough to point out free debate, the purpose of forum is sharing opinion anyway.I just thought that "worst damo song" doesn't sound repsectable on what Damo had done, in fact its abit harshmaybe we should say "Weskest damo song"Anyway I don't like take on anyone either.[img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]

For me to be honest, theres no weak songs, "O" still the album that worth to be on my record collection. Most of the songs that aren't in the album are good anyway, i didn't get blower daughter part 2 at first but it grows on me more once i get the lyrics.Edited by: brokenheart
As I always wished to be - one with the waves
Ocean Soul

"Ocean Soul-Nightwish"
brokenheart is offline   Reply With Quote