View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 03:50 AM   #6
Glockypaws
Eskimo Baby

I apologize for some of the foolish things I had said in my post. It is a concept that had been brewing in my head for a good long while and the more I see it on each and every comments section for youtube videos, live performances, his side-projects the more is started to annoy me.

I scaled down my post to rid it of a good bit of extraneous data and other stuff that wasn't relevant to the point I was trying to make.. and I sincerely hope nobody believes that I was speaking of or even thinking of anybody on here. It's just one of those on the backburner thoughts that got turned to high... and then everything in my mind on the subject proceeded to flow.

So, again I apologize for my ignorance. And to rachlanee, I kind of noticed that... though my awkwardness socially makes me see such tight knit communities as a bit cliquey and I don't know where to begin! I'll try and be less edgy and just post around on things more casually, hopefully that'll help :>

To the first poster: I'm sorry I frustrated you, I see where you're coming from in a way. But to answer your question I'm 21. So yes, a foolish youngin, but one that tries hard!

The main topic has been modified and I think it still conveys what I was trying to get across. Though if this has potential to upset people... I would not be offended if a mod were to nix the entire thread.

Thanks Eskimos <3

As a blush, it gives way to a bruise.
Glockypaws is offline   Reply With Quote