View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 10:58 AM   #10
Amie R.
Eskimo Regular

Glo32 I dont think you got what I was trying to say. I'm probably the last of his fans that is pushing him or saying that I want a new album. I've been to Iceland and saw 3 of the 4 record sessions,I've been to Giske,I'm happy with the last few songs released and I'm very satisfied with what he IS doing or NOT doing.I've talked to him after concerts and I never asked him about a new album and what are his plans for the next 5 years and you know why? Because when I think about Damien Rice I see more than an album and more than a musician. If you read carefully some of my old posts I've been defending his right and wish to take time and for me it doesn't really matter how long it takes because I'm fan of other artists that are releasing new things and touring and I'm always getting to know new artists,so it is not like I'm waiting for Damien. My point was exactly the same as yours "there are many different type of fans". I respect people that would be asking him and pushing him and I respect the ones that wait. The only kind of fan I don't respect and don't like are the ones calling the guy names because he is not releasing a new album like I read here before.I'm not close minded at all,but a long post to "explain" something that everybody knows I see as unnecessary. So I can tell you for sure you totally misunderstood what I was trying to say and you're the one that sounds pissed.People can talk here. He said what he wanted I'm saying what I want and you say whatever you want. I think people should just stop trying to understand why he is not releasing a new album or make conclusions from things he said before or put the blame on fans that pushes him.It is not that simple. There,right there I get pissed.

Last edited by Amie R.; 02-12-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Amie R. is offline   Reply With Quote