View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 07:57 PM   #68
Lys
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrroline View Post
Real photographers never use flash during a gig (this is actually completely useless, because it wouldn't even reach the stage, plus, if it did, it ruins all the stage lights) + they only shoot during the first 2/3 songs
As for the loud clicks, a good photographer waits for the right moment and doesn't click every 5 seconds.They also don't just make photos to post them on facebook.

Just saying.

Oh, and I've never seen Lys use flash either.
Ha, no my camera doesn't even have a flash. I always leave it at home. :P

But yeah beats me too, why sometimes even at stadium gigs people think that they can light up an entire stage that's 100 meters further than they are with their crappy little camera's. Unless they have a plutonium flash, the only thing that they can reach is the back of the head of the person in front of them...
And as far as camera noises are concerned: if I notice one of those ignorant souls with loud camera bleeps at a gig - I always tap them on the shoulder and ask if they'll let me turn the noise off or if they are going to do it themselves...
Some people just have no idea how their cams work...hence their crappy pics

In a aftershow situation as in Paris though, I don't think I would take pics at all. Or maybe 1 or two, but absolutely without flash. You'd want him to do it again somewhere right? And not get him annoyed by the 'fan paparazzi', that he'll never do it again?

Last edited by Lys; 07-24-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote