View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 06:16 AM   #21
cookienator
Eskimo Friend

Awesome show! That version of volcano was amazing!! And I'm glad I finally got to hear rootless tree live! The man in front of me shouted for him to play stoic but I don't think he heard. And I don't think he would've played it anyway since he's still a little protective of it. My friend and I were lucky enough to sit behind someone with their phone above their head the whole show and in front of some people who decided to take it upon themselves to "harmonize" with Damien on 9 crimes, among others. But other than that, fantastic show.

He came out after like an hour and a half and talked to everyone for a bit, but you could tell he wasn't feelin it. People kept asking over and over for pictures and autographs even though he said a few times he didn't like to do that. Just the usual where are ya'll from, basically filler chat until he could get outta there. I'm sure it's annoying that people wait after every show, but I still want to :P

He also said he was coming back to the states for 2 dates in November. Wonder where those will be...

Last edited by cookienator; 08-13-2015 at 07:08 AM.
cookienator is offline   Reply With Quote