View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 04:14 AM   #61
alumni
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamlet
And the Mildest shoe of our disgrace (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No way in Hell, dude. That's the goofiest mis-interpretation I've heard in ages.

Thanks for the making me roll on the floor crying with laughter, though.

No comment on the your/my foot since I don't know which version you listened to.

Doesn't mean I was wrong though unless it was sung on the Palladium version because Damo often changes around little pronouns like that each time he sings. Recently he changed the lines in "Grey Room" again from "keep me warm" to "keep you warm".

Same goes for the "F you up" adlib. I haven't heard every version of the song he's ever done and don't doubt he may have thrown that line in one night.

Raquel,

I sent you an email but no I lost most all of my Damo rarities a few months ago when my original hard-drive died.

But Spamlet, can you really talk? You have been wrong on almost everything you said you were sure about, carefully editing the lines so that you dont look yes like an a fool. Cocunut skins etc, etc. IT is mildest shoe yes indeed and if you look on youtube, two different versions have fu,ck you up.

How can you say you be right? You be wrong on almost everything you have transcribed ha ha ha ha.
alumni is offline   Reply With Quote