View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 03:08 PM   #30
verenita
... trusty and true ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abso View Post
Amazing show! Seriously I can't land after last night, there was some magic in the air, I've loved every versions of the songs as they sounded slightly different from what I've ever heard live, especially I Remember. I loved the way he played with his voice going so slow then almost frantic, from whispered to screamed as the last sound produced on earth in this life! It's difficult to explain as we all feel things a different way but I've felt Damien so right and comfy, at his right place with lights, sound, respectful audience. I've rediscovered Trusty and True the way he played it, notes were flying, there must have been angels around last night for sure to hold and carry so much beauty and grace. I could talk about every song but to try to make it short (well, not too much longer sounds more appropriate ) I've seen the whole range of Damien's sensitivity, intensity and talent last night more than in previous shows I've been to, and God it feels so good!!!!! I've missed the after show but I couldn't stand the massive crowd after the kind of intimacy I've been lucky enough to share during the show so I can say that I'm very delighted to keep in my mind the beautiful end with The Box played in all dark, so soft, keeping the audience totally hung to Damien's voice till the end...I really feel blessed and a privileged witness after last night, we really should create a word a thousand times stronger than "thanks"

Here is my vid from Trusty and True, I think I have Coconut too, will check later and thanks to the person who asked for it, that was a premiere for me!
https://youtu.be/ZYZiAfN4xrQ
Please don't share it, keep it for iglooers

i totally get what you mean, even if we certainly feel things in a different way. i´m very happy for you. thanks for sharing