Thread: Your lyrics
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2004, 09:37 AM   #88
Nathaniel
Debauched Eskimo

I repaid her by being really nice about it. Foolish boy that I am. OPh well you live and learn at least she didnt sleep with my flat mate which is what my other x did. Mate I really can pick em!

Wrote a much nicer song for my best female mate Jo who has moved to the big smoke. She is my rock and agony aunt rolled into one. This is called Thank You.

Don't take on so cause you'll be fine, but I miss you already, You've only just gone, but it feels like a month, at least its not down to something I did wrong, I want to say thanks for your grace and ability to take my weight, when I lean on you, you're skin is so true, I guess I just miss you. - You're all I've got

Thanks for your mind when I cant ryhme, or get to work on time, thanks for your call, I'll try and stand tall, Drugs? well you know I've taken them all, And when you go, I will not show, the pin pricks in my arms, Cause you'll be fine and you will shine while keeping me safe from harm - You're all I've got.

I've exaggerated some of it for effect! What do you reckon? I wrote on Saturday and played at my gig last night. It went down ok.Edited by: Nathaniel
When I lean on you
Your skin is so true
I guess I just miss you
Nathaniel is offline   Reply With Quote