Thread: 2015-07-25 Rome
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 06:41 AM   #16
Chrysler
Eskimo Regular

Pretty flawless show in my opinion. Damiens Performance was top and he really caught me at some point which didn't work for me in lucerne for some reason
Well, he played the usual songs and told the usual stories.
Insane was whished for at some point and he told only about seven people know this song. It there shoud be enough time he might play it later.

IMHO the Audience was annoying to some point. Insistingly clapping along To it takes a lot to know a man while the beat already was changed...and eagerly singing along to other songs ignoring the artist, whos obvioulsy trying to change the interpretation of the song to get the upper hand again and shut up the people in vain.
People in front of my who took photos all the time with some ****ty equipment - with the electronical (so its an artificial und unneccessary sound) shutter sound activated, people in back of me rather looked at their miniature cameras photos and talked rather than paying attention to what they paid for...etc.
When he did Volcano it was a bit scary when so many people rushed in front not giving noone at least some space. The stage was reaaaly crowded. Damien couldnt even play anymore because there was no room left. Reminded my of a Summer Sale.

I did not expect an aftershow to happen because there were sooo many people waiting outside. however he did come out after some time and i was lucky enoug to catch the spot right behind him. So i had his point of view seeing a huuuge crowd of people with everyone pointing their cameras towards him. So that's his point of view most of the time. Pretty awe-inspiring.

I bet you will have an small aftershow in sizilia! Got my fingers crossed for you - and enjoy! )

What If I Am Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvzoGb3-qMI

I got everything of the Main Set from what if i am wrong recored with my backup recorder.
My Main Rig did not work because i was clever enough to push "play" instead of "record".

Last edited by Chrysler; 07-26-2015 at 07:04 AM.
Chrysler is offline   Reply With Quote