View Single Post
Old 08-30-2006, 08:19 AM   #13
cheeurs
Eskimo Baby

I thought the gig was great. Was with the woman so I was all happy holding her, listening away.... just enjoying it. There were a couple of head wreckers to the left of the stage, shouting, laughing through certain bits of songs when they shouldn't have been, etc. but you get over that.

There were a few funny bits, interacting with Damo. Not as many as I've seen before. I was at his solo gig in vicar street about 2 years ago when he forgot the words to older chests. That was a more intimate gig I think.

I agree with soda... there was very little singing along and very little movement in the crowd. A lot of people around me didn't know songs like the professor or blowers daughter part 2, etc. I had great fun singing to the professor!

There were a few songs I hadn't heard before. I'll agree that I thought Accidental Babies was excellent. One of the best from the night. Got a few laughs and stuff.

Anyway, I recorded Volcano and The Blowers Daughter. I'm uploading to YouTube at the moment and will post up a link for anyone who wants to see.

All in all... worth the 80 yoyos I forked out for each ticket!!!

Cheeurs,

Dave
cheeurs is offline   Reply With Quote