View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 07:01 PM   #1
administrator
forum administrator

Default Transcribing lyrics for 9

I've been trying to update the lyrics page. I was hoping there'd be lyrics with the album, but there's not... so it gets kinda messy... and I'm hoping some of you might be able to help me get the lyrics as accurate as possible. I've uploaded what I have but I'm sure it's full of mistakes. So if you see anything you think is wrong, can you post here? Also, if you see any typos or spelling mistakes.

I especially need help with the following bits...

In 9 Crimes, are Damien and Lisa saying "Is that alright, yeah?" or "Is that alright with you?" most of the time?

In Animals is it: "I hope we didn't break yet" or "I hope we didn't break it"

In Elephant: "What's the point of this song? Or even singing?" or something else

In Rootless: What on earth is he saying in the line... "we fake the... and fracture the times"

And all the chorus for Rootless... "I said leave it, leave it, leave it / There's nothing in you" ... doesn't seem right at all...

In Dogs, "And she gets splashed in rain" (or something else?)... (On a side note, it's funny to see the old lyrics, the way he used to sing it live... "She lives with a little dog / That's gone just a little mad / She's got a wolf to keep her warm / If ever she's feeling sad)

In Me, My Yoke + I: "Won't you read my, Won't you read my, Won't you read my, Won't you read my book...(inaudible)" Can anyone make it out?

In Accidental Babies: "The lack of space for the light-hearted in the boom that beats our drum" - Is it "boom"?

Thanksssss!

administrator is offline   Reply With Quote