View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 08:01 AM   #20
Rai
Eskimontologist

^Qué?

That's an amazing piece of pseudoscience, skilfully mixing the 2012 nonsense with Anthropogenic Climate Change denial, with a little New World Order conspiracy thrown in. And the Bible quotes. Anyone using those while arguing for anything outside a Bible should not be trusted.

There is no Planet X approaching the Solar System, at least in the foreseeable future. (not to mention that Planet X is a now disproved hypothetical planet explaining the seemingly erratic orbits of Neptune and Uranus, that has been proven to be caused by the lower then expected mass of Neptune, so the guy can't even get his imaginary planet's names right.).

All the other names are downward stupid, I particularly like "G1.9", which is a Supernova remnant near the centre of the Galaxy

It s true that Sea levels deviate massively, but the amount of water stays constant, it's secondary school physics. In order to have floods, new water is needed, that comes from the melting in-land icecaps, especially those of Greenland.

Read this and you'll be cured

"If you find you've got a dragon charging at you at thirty miles per hour snapping its teeth you can always drive it defensively through the covers"
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote