View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 02:53 PM   #22
verenita
... trusty and true ...

hello all... since i could never top up marti´s review (amazing man!), i´m only sharing a little bit of what i got from this trip. everything has been so amazing and unthinkable for me that i´m still processing what i´ve experienced.

the shows, as it has been said, were terrific, full of energy and passion, and good vibe and sense of humour... with damien at his best

the chance to meet marti and shar again... and hang around as if we saw each other every day was priceless having met glo and jo, her husband and the beautibul benjamin was even greater than i expected and other eskimos (cuuliem and chrysler). everything was just perfect! i hope i could have given my best-self to you guys!

thanks a million for the videos and pics... i had no camera (although i brought my friend´s, but no battery :s), but i took two pics for you (nothing special, actually... but i was thinking of you guys when i took them... and in fact that´s why i took them).

something really nice to hear, as glo mentioned, was when damien said "emmett... great guy, i love him"... we all love you, man and witnessing his great mood and willingness to share himself with all the people at the shows... and after-shows. i agree of keeping those new songs safe... at least, we shouldn´t share them in public (i missed the greatest bastard ).

as many of you, i hope we finally get some good news regarding the new album... now, i´m looking forward to it more than ever

all the best, my eskimo friends

Last edited by verenita; 08-05-2012 at 12:29 AM.
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote