View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 09:01 PM   #22
Falling At Your Feet
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by borneoman View Post
for what I understand, there´s a short version of the program on Tuesdays at 22:00 UK time (so 23:00 in Europe), and then a long version of the show runs on Fridays at 23:00 UK time... in the short version artists usually perform one song each, and then they add 1/2 songs for the long version of the show!! I see Alt J did 3 songs last week but most artists do 2 songs
This is perfectly correct.

Tuesdays show gives a taster, but Fridays is longer, and has more songs by most acts.
Looking at the lineup for next week, which is currently listed as these 4 acts:
Damien Rice, Kamie T., ALi Campbell,Gorgon City

They usually have one "Headline" act, who usually would do 3 tracks on the longer Friday show, and 2 on Tuesdays show.
Damien would look to me, like the "Headline" act, so I'd expect two tracks on Tuesdays show, and a third on fridays show.

I also notice there are currently only 4 acts listed for next week, normally, they have 5, so maybe we might get more from Damien, or else, maybe another act will be added.

I'd say its less likely he will be interviewed, Jools usually interviews the older acts, so it's more likely to be Ali Campbell(UB40) interviewed.

In any event, it will be great to see him on this show.
Falling At Your Feet is offline   Reply With Quote