View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 03:04 PM   #65
Bumpman

Nah, can't remember any lyrics, she played it second last at the Big Tree though, so it's pretty definite that it's original, same with the cowbell song. I had meant to ask Damien what it was called over the weekend, but y'know how these things go, I never got around to it... I'd agree with you on the saturday night show at the Big Tree too, it was totally casual, what with their not being able to find Vyvienne for a few songs and whatnot, Both of the big jams were probably the greatest things I've ever heard the band doing, they were just amazing. Much better then the whole structured set thing that they do... But then it's not that easy to assemble twenty odd musicians for a set, so I suppose it makes it a little special.

And yeah cille, I do find Damien somehow intimidating, he's quite friendly and all that, what with the being up for banter and so forth. But physical experiences of meeting people can be different then when you're reading about it, there's something that's a little weird about the way he responds to people, as if you can see his mental reactions to things in his face or something. He's quite expressive, I guess it's a body language thing. It doesn't make much sense when you're reading about it though.