Thread: Boston Show
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 06:28 PM   #72
coreyb
eskiphotographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angela
Eh....I think you are not the only one who's "seen Damien before and knows what to expect".

Expectation isn't the issue. This was the fifth time I've seen Damien in Boston and in my opinion it was the weakest of those five shows for a variety of reasons.

We are all fans of Damien's here. In all due respect, I don't see a need to be dismissive of those who felt something was missing that night (including the music journos) or to put yourself on a pedestal because you are a musician, like the rest of us have no ears.
dear lord... please relax... i am not putting myself on a pedastal because i'm a musician and hear things in a different way... it's like being race car driver and being in tune to how a car really handles... perhaps a poor example but it's the first one i thought of... haha... i wasn't being dismissive of anyone who thought the show wasn't quality... i was posting youtube links for anyone who actually wanted to see them and this pissed someone off because they thought they youtube videos weren't a good representation of the evening's performance...

argh... now i am starting to remember why i stopped coming to message boards for a while... bummer...
coreyb is offline   Reply With Quote