View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #50
Valentino
Eskimo Enthusiast

Got back from the SF show a couple hours ago and thought I'd post my quick review on here. As usual, I don't have a detailed setlist to share but there were two new songs played.

The first one I'm assuming is a cover and I have no idea what it was called. But it could be on original. I just remember her singing at one point "I'm on fire". Any ideas?

The second song was definitely a new song cuz she said "Okay so here's a new song for ya".

Gavin put on a great opening act however I missed the first couple minutes of it. Damn SF and it's crazy parking situation. I drove around for at least half an hour trying to find a good parking area. Good thing the parking garages were still open.

Anyway, Gavin's finale was amazing and Lisa did a double song encore. I didn't wait after the show to meet them cuz I've already met Lisa and I didn't want the parking garage to close before I was able to get my car out.

If anyone knows the name to that first song I would really appreciate it. One of the best performances of the night!

Now I need sleep. Take care.

Peace.
Valentino is offline   Reply With Quote