View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 08:54 PM   #5
Gazel
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna

it's rubbish cos the idea of the show is supposed to be that anyone over the age of 16 can enter and it doesn't have to just be solo artists it can be groups too and the auditions are split in to groups of 16-24, 25 and over and groups but.......

so far in this show no-one in the 25 and over group has gotten through and Simon Cowell, other wise known as twat features, doesn't seem to be interested in any one older than 20 going through, there was this dear old 81 year old and he said she's not right for the competition but surely that defeats the object of letting anyone enter!?!?! [img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]stupid man!!

Replace the word "show" with "music industry", and you've pretty much summed the whole business up.

I hate the way that now the mainstream music industry is aimed mostly at pre-teen girls, with the same old tripe being churned outweek after week. Most bands have a life span of 2 songs at the most and then disappear into obscurity.

I hate it soooo much!!![img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley7.gif[/img]
Gazel is offline   Reply With Quote