View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:14 AM   #38
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfTheSouth View Post
Radiohead, I think you should just take a step back and re-evaluate what this thread is about. This issue has already been discussed ad nauseum for the past several years. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make anymore, but it really does nothing to help the situation.
It's not Damien and Lisa 10 Year Tribute on the 29th. It's Mic's. They were only brought up because of their connection to Mic and knowing how close-knit the Irish music community is. Whether any of them decides to go that night, I'm sure that it would be for the same reason as everyone else's and nothing else - that is to celebrate the memories of a close friend. At least that's what the Irish music circle has taught me for the past decade.
this thread is entitled possible damien and lisa reunion show. I dont think you can discuss this, and really what are we going to discuss, whether we want it to happen or not, whether it will happen or not? you cant really begin to discuss the possibility of a reunion without looking to what happened to them, and how turbulent both their relationship and lisas firing from the band was.

really makes no sense to discuss this issue without mentioning the past.

im sure if they reunite both of them would be thinking or discussing the past with one another. how could they not.

and i wasnt the first person to bring up the issue. Queen, it would be wiser and fairer for you to go after and scold the person who originally brought up the lisa and damien fight, it wasnt I.

Its sort of naive and childish to create such a thread and not expect it to mention and discuss what went down in munich. its heavy on damiens mind or was in 2009. why would it not be on ours?

I dont really know how you or whoever has a thread about Possible Damien and Lisa Reunion, and then what are we supposed to say? Oh i want that to happen. Or no i think they are better seperate. or I dont think that will happen.

To even begin to answer that question or attack it you need to understand the past and what happened.

sort of like posting a thread about the jay leno and conan o brien debate and not expecting it to dissolve into people taking either side or discussing that jay had promised the show to conan years before.

history and the past matter.
radiohead33 is offline   Reply With Quote