View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:20 AM   #39
radiohead33
Eskimo Regular

i just took issue with several people, i wouldnt have posted much otherwise. i posted what i originally posted, my first post, and people someone got up in arms when i said "damien is haunted". No he's not haunted said that person. And then I said he grew to hate and loathe lisa. No he didnt loathe her. Then i posted stuff from the interview to prove he "was tired of working with her." I said, it happened 5 minutes prior to the gig, and someone posted that this was wrong that it was some fight that got out of control. I posted this was ridiculous and they had a long history of fights.

im just reacting to people who post. If you have facts that say otherwise post them. But i dont think its helpful to post things that arent true about damien or lisa.
its sort of silly to post a topic that will attract alot of attention and posts and theories and then not expect people to be passionate about what they are saying. All im saying is it would be good to be on the same page about what happened. We know what happened. But it seems like some people still dont want to face it, or read the article.

we can all decide for ourselves whether them reuniting is a good idea or not. but i dont think its useful at all to have a different starting point about what happened, because you really arent getting the full picture. I dont think its useful or helpful to post inaccurate or to believe inaccurate details about what happened. you can believe she quit on her own, or that they were some happy couple prior to a huge fight, or that damien isnt tormented by his actions. you can believe all that, and thats your right. but, i just dont think actual facts are in your favor
radiohead33 is offline   Reply With Quote