View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:58 PM   #48
glo32
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiohead33 View Post
your imagining an argument or statements on my part that never happened. i never posted that i didnt think they should reunite or play a tribute to their friend, or that lisa should forgive him or not forgive him. I never said anything one way or the other, its all projection friend.
I wasn't necessarily talking to you on that, but in the last few days I've been reading a couple times things like "how could lisa forgive damien" and such things.
and by the way, your words: "i'd find it hard to forgive what he did if i was in lisas shoes"
so you put yourself in lisa's shoes and you don't forgive damien. it means you don't think lisa should forgive him. it's your words, not mine, please don't act like you never judged they relationship because you did. in lots of posts.

Quote:
What i did do, was point out history between the two.
And what I am trying to say in all these posts is: YOU DON'T KNOW THE HISTORY. You just don't know. You're not aware of everything that happened between them, YOU JUST KNOW 1% OF THE STORY. Or, better, you know 1% of Damien's side of the story.
The thing that makes me angry about your thoughts here is that you talk like you know them or know what happened between them. And you claim this on the base of an hotpress interview where Damien actually explains NOTHING about what really happened, and all he only says is there were on-and-off moments with her and then in Munich he lost his mind and fired her. That's all.

I'll try and understand your point when you have your own interview with Damien where you ask all your questions and he really explains what happened. but until then, please understand that you just DON'T KNOW.
glo32 is offline   Reply With Quote