View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 03:18 AM   #37
Nine
Inuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenBledsoe
that part of the song is really sweet and nice, until damien goes off on how "you better have her on her knees." if you interpret this as revenge, that is just as horrifying. vengeance is no excuse for fanatasizing about sexually abusing someone. that type of mentality makes it okay for men to think this way. it is not okay, no matter how pissed off you are.
But Lauren, I think what poeple can't understand is why you seem to be so sure that 'better have her on her knees' HAS to mean sexually abusing someone. That just isn't the case.

I don't know what sexual experience you or anyone else here has obviously, but it doesn't always have to be lovely loving missionary position or whatever - having her on her knees could easily mean her giving him a blow job, or him taking her from behind. Neither of which would be degrading to her as long as it was consensual.

(Also, it isn't necessarily a sexual thing at all, but if it is, it still doens't have to mean sexual abuse.)