View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 02:36 PM   #22
damien lisa
am i breaking u

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyAnonymousPianist View Post
Dark days these days, but there's an Irish woman that made me smile yesterday, well laugh actually, with how she describes a dramatic event :
"[...] Brexit morons to the right and Trump lunatics to the left. [...]"
I'm sorry...

I *KNOW* It's dramatic, I know ! But the way she said it, I mean...
When I read it I got taken by surprise : I started giggling, couldn't help it...
And everytime I read it I can't help but laugh, like right now I'm writing this post and double checking spelling and BAM I'm laughing again...
I'm sorry !

So yeah... It's one of those "what made you smile" that makes me realize (again...) that, in the middle of sad events, there still is hope, so to speak, that even though we can be taken aback, stunned, frozen, flabbergasted there still is a glimpse of good humor, a spark of life inside us.

Yeah yeah yeah I'm a carebear I know... Still : that makes me smile !
thing is, those who voted brexit regret immediately while us voter not. They know president election is not a troll. I get the vibe that u guys hate us and the election is just another chance to call them idiot

personal of course i like trump. He's been treated by the media just like mj. Mj is a lover, not a fighter. Trump is a fighter. His victory is the side i love america. Its show there're still hope in the world

but its not abt personal fav, its abt who would be the best for the job. From the POV of the outsider, i think he did good in his first 3 years. He had a lame job against virus but its something happen later, its not the reason they vote for him or for her back in 2016. So i think trump 2016 and biden 2020 are both gud choice

And for these dark current days, im very disappointed. Obama and biden are always against russia. And crimea, donetsk, lugansk, russia got bigger during their time. Turn out, trump is the best us president in no islands's criteria. Those 4 years were the most peaceful 4 years

Last edited by damien lisa; 02-25-2022 at 02:38 PM.
damien lisa is offline   Reply With Quote