View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 08:49 AM   #47
Rai
Eskimontologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino
...in no way implied any sort of personal attack on anyone. I know the rules of this forum so I don't need a lecture from you Professor. Oh and "Horrid smells?" What a joke...you should try some Listerine before you speak next time.
What personal attacks?

As I've said before, no-one said that the blog-post is not tru, it simply says nothing. Two girls see Lisa after a Snow patrol concert in the company of Gary. This means nothing, I saw Bob Geldof with Queen+Paul Rodgers after the concert of the latter in my hometown and this does not mean that he dates Brian May. Then, the hysterical one ask Lisa wat happened, and the answer is that she is sad because of it (in the other (the rather written than screamed) blog there is nothing about Lisa 'hearing it'), and she also tells that Shane is getting married. Finito. The rest is speculation, which does not belong here, because it is intrusive and leads to nowhere. Our criticisms of the horrid style of the text were not directed at its truth value, only stated that it is really messed up.

Also, of the other blog: It writes things like: "I immediately thought, "What the hell did Damien do?" Because, let's face it, Lisa is an angel." and "even if Damien didn't do anything I still refuse to blame Lisa." Not exactly a Photo Reportage by Robert Capa, eh? Its not false, only subjective and therefore, not 100% true.

"If you find you've got a dragon charging at you at thirty miles per hour snapping its teeth you can always drive it defensively through the covers"