View Single Post
Old 09-04-2004, 11:54 PM   #17
J.M.C
Eskimo

People people you all missing the point here. Now I aint a Pop Muisc fan but take the time to read my thoughts....

By saying we hate and dont like pop music we are limiting music. Pop music has a very big audience and it changes peoples lives etc. Now you dont have to like pop music but to want to ban in is very stupid Because thats what people like...... Thats like Someome who likes Brittney and Westlife sayingI think music like Damien Rice and things like that shud be banned and there crap but you dont hear people who like pop saying that. Where just abit snobby about music because we like people who play instrements but people who like pop normaly just like the music for what it is and dont care about them not singing live or not being able to play the song on an instrement. Its just there not as into music so they pick up on what they hear in everyday life and what they see you cant blame them its just a clever buissness. Its just like Someone who is not into sport buying a cheap pear of boots it dont bother them that they dont have everything they shud, it just matters that it does what they want from them. So if pop does it for the crowd who are we to judge that we should just blank it out.

Also simon cowl.....I hope people dont think he likes the stuff he puts out cause he dunt. If u played him westlife then Damo he wud no who was better and more talented but he also knows who would make moremoney which is his job to make money and give people what they want and this is what people who like pop want they dont want a Damo same way we dont want a westlife its just the way it is. Good music will always be underground to a point and then some people will call out to the pop world then you got pure pop and thats it.

Peace out all sorry for the rant....RESPECT J.CEdited by: J.M.C
J.M.C is offline   Reply With Quote