View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 08:48 PM   #27
Aime
Eskimo Regular

lol, i was the biggest teeny bopper in the world when i was little but i've always like pink floyd and the beatles and the super furry animals (thats what happens when you've got your 7 year old friends telling you this is the "cool" band but your cool older sister telling you this is "real music") but i still loved pop... i mean.. it is all the same, its like a crap teen movie you've heard it before and its all crap but ya gotta enjoy it... my friends and i are trying to run a briing back the backstreet boys campaign. (probably not the best place to be mentioning that) but anywho... my sister is always slagging me for being a music snob... at first i refused to believe her but now i kinda realise that i am.. i get annoyed with teeny boppers for going on about damien and snow patrol as if they've been listening to them for years (just cause they're the next "thing") when really i should be soo thrilled that they've gotten to the level where people will just accept their music for what it is instead of being told by the media that they gotta listen to it!

BRING BACK KEV, A.J, HOWIE, NICK AND THAT OTHER ONE!!!