View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 11:19 PM   #8
mariaoran
The girl from Venezuela

Lindsay i'm suuure Nicolas has got plenty of talent!! ... Attraction talent!!! hehe... goooorgeous....

Gosh i'm falling behind! ... i need to go look up some pics and post them !!! there will be more hotness to come!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi
oooh sounds like a great band! I also happen to have no musical talent whatsoever... can I try out?! I can tap dance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay
Suuuure! Maybe we could be a trio with no musical talent! The tap dancing sounds great.... and I was thinking I might take up that triangle thingy...... and I think Maria is undecided still....this could be incredible !

Though I should be honest and say there are some difficult demands in joining the group....you need to be able to come up with a bunch of sexy men who could join the band of man-slaves....I know, I know, we take ourselves pretty seriously around here.

So let us know if you just want to try out, or if you'd like to join!
yeah the only requirement is to Not have any musical talent that's the key to success!!... that way you don't waste anytime writting songs and have all the time in the world to look up seeeexy men!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean C
Your band must be hawt. So pics of you both please, in bikinis, or less. Thanks
LOL ...

"This place is a Gynocracy!"

repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern, repetition creates pattern...

Last edited by mariaoran; 09-07-2007 at 12:30 PM.
mariaoran is offline   Reply With Quote