View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 08:16 AM   #46
foryou
Eskimo Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by empty.thoughts
I saw the band play one month and a day ago. It was the best concert I'd seen, but I was surprised to see the distance between Damien and Lisa. Maybe she does it in all the shows, but her body was turned towards Vyv and away from Damien, pretty much the whole show. It surprised me. I thought they would have been a whole lot friendly toward each other. I just found it interesting.

Whatever the case, I'm so glad I saw them before the split.
Best of luck, Lisa.

Same here, I observed same at the Cologne gig. No little eye-contact between them.
Perhaps it was Damien's jealousy which made the situation explode. No private jealousy, but musically.
He is the songwriter, he is the artist, who gives the band the name, but the audience was always running mad for the very few moments when Lisa took the mics.
Listen to the existing bootlegs, you will it find proved.
So, I do not know, what his character is. We know him very impulsive and delicate, if something is going wrong.
So I can imagine that Damien could no longer deal with the Lisamania. Something was growing beside him on stage which was never meant to grow in such way and effect to the audience.
The circumstances in Munich, when Lisa quit the band between soundcheck and the concert,and now the official statement, does not make me believe, that it happened in a consensual way, and this makes me really sad.
For me the image "Saint" Damien has got some deep scratches.
foryou is offline   Reply With Quote