View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 10:17 PM   #65
Daniel
Eskimo Regular

^ nice trick with the white text. killed me not to read it, I'll wait.

from yahoo last week;
Quote:
Producers of US TV show Lost have confirmed the show will run until 2010.

A further 48 episodes, split into three shorter seasons, will follow the conclusion of the current third series and the show's final episode - Lost's 119th - will air in three years' time.

Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse, who made setting an end date for the show a condition for staying, have signed new multi-year deals with ABC Television Studio to continue with the series until the end.
ABC Entertainment president Stephen McPherson said: "In considering the powerful storytelling of Lost, we felt this was the only way to give it a proper creative conclusion.
"I always said that we would allow the series to grow and give viewers the most compelling hour possible.
"And, due to the unique nature of the series, we knew it would require an end date to keep the integrity and strength of the show consistent throughout, and to give the audience the payoff they deserve."
Cuse also said that he hoped more shows would follow suit and declare an end date
don't get me wrong, I like the show (mainly for the writer/ producer/ actors links to Buffy/ Angel ) but don't know about them (basically) dragging it out for another 3 years.