View Single Post
Old 10-20-2005, 03:10 AM   #33
SisterMidnight
Jellyfishsting

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamd
I have Damien singing Then Go, i didn't know there was another version. Who usually sings it? As for giving it to ye, I'd be happy to if i knew how. If someone wants to go through how to do it with me sometime then i'd love to pass it around. alternatively, you could pm me for an address then i'd be happy to copy it to a cd if you sent me a blank first.
hey liam, if you go to www.yousendit.com it lets you upload the file, you just hit the browse button find the file and send it to your email of choice.. if i'm going to share it with more than one person i usually just send it to my own email and then share the love by sending others the link in email (or posting it but don't post it here i guess per policy) if you do that the link is good for about a week and a certain number of downloads.. the advantage to doing it that way is if someone has a file size quota in their email or it's full it doesn't take up much space.. otherwise if you don't want to mess with all that and are willing to send it to me i'd be much obliged

sistermidnight at mchsi dot com

lisa usually sings then go, unless it's the juniper version you have (?) but i've never heard damien singing it solo so that would be very cool i can return the favor and send you the one with lisa singing if you like
SisterMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote