View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
Ramona
Eskimo Friend

Default Greetings "CHILE!!!!!!"

I have yet to look at everyone elses introductions, I figure I'll be as orginal as possible the first try. I think that these forums are great for exchanging mass opinions and finding out what suckers are going to agree with your bullshi** opinions or not. I think you're all a little overly infatuated with "DR" but thats fine, I let that slide because he is talented. I cant help but wonder why you guys feel it so vital to come together soley to drool over a talented musician, you might as well just stay in your rooms light a candle and pray to the poor guy,but instead you all anticipate your next login so you can just listen to eachother repeat everything you've already said countless times about how great you think he is. But it's all gravy baby, I'm just diving in for a ruthless pursuit of a cheap thrill, humor me.

I've been seducted into this forum by my saucy bestfriend, In fact I was quite obliged to see what was so special about this. SO go for it. Impress me, rip me apart, I'm just waiting for the 200 thread.

Last edited by Ramona; 02-21-2007 at 08:56 PM.
Ramona is offline   Reply With Quote