View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #20
verenita
... trusty and true ...

oh, i just got my answer... this guy is great
he said that he tried to post the info on the igloo himself yesterday. i know they will sell it out of argentina, they are trying to find the better way, but it´s not an easy thing to do, as you can imagine, cause they try to raise many for a good cause but the online sellers are looking for some financial benefit.

he asked me to not to upload it, of course... but he sent me this video:

i aslo asked about damien´s colaboration and he said that he got to damien because of a friend in common (i assume it´s mia) and that damien commited to the project inmediately track 14 is the spanish version of the song, sung it by a huge musician of argentina.

i already respected this guy (he is a musician and an actor) but now i adore him
he´s also handsome (hehe)

so, i will email him again (to thank him and to ask him to keep me update about the selling)... keep your fingers crossed.

i think we can wait till monday or tuesday... if nothing happens, i´ll buy it for you. what do you think?

EDIT: he replied me again. they are some things regarding taxes needed to be considered... but they are working on it. they will post the news (hopefully soon) on the site.

Last edited by verenita; 02-19-2011 at 12:08 AM.
verenita is offline   Reply With Quote