View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #41
She'sAlwaysDressedInWhite
Eskimo Regular

you can get all the info on Once on www.myspace.com/oncethemovie

also for those who compared Glen to Damo..pls note Glen started to busk on Grafton Street when Damo was just picking up the guitar and he is famous for his angry songs...so i can't even think of comparing him to Damo..
he has a different style of songwriting and a totaly different personality. Also as for the Damien-Lisa comparison...lots of people don't know that a girl, called Noreen was a part of the original set-up of The Frames back when they started in the very early 90's..so i cud say Damo nicked the 'female in the band idea' from Glen himself..

Damien co-wrote Leave & When Ur Minds Made Up with Glen. He is credited on both the soundtrack and The Swell Season album, not as co-writer of the songs though. I think he only helped much in shaping the sound of the songs cos the lyrics are very Glen-like...

the release of the DVD in the U.S. is now the 18th of Dec. Ireland will be after New Year along with the rest of Europe due to the fact that Glen n Mar are still promoting the movie in European countries in the next three months

Last edited by She'sAlwaysDressedInWhite; 10-14-2007 at 12:34 PM.
She'sAlwaysDressedInWhite is offline   Reply With Quote