Thread: Busking
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 01:30 PM   #4
october
Eskimo Regular

i go busking in cork the odd time, we usually play untill we have enough money to go to the pub and macdonalds, the best places to go are near banks, not big shops with snobby people (brown thomas) i have noticed that the buskers that make the most money are the ones that put on a show as well as play their music, i saw a guy pus on a show for about half an hour he spent most of the time telling jokes and insulting people, but when he finnished he said he wasnt being paid by the government or any local authorties, but he was relying on the generosity and good will of the people of cork, and any scumbags like that one walking away there (yes he was pointing at a guy (me) nah it wasnt) ,anyway, he held out an umbrella (family sized) he turned it upsidedown, and said come on now cough up, andhe filled the umbrella,id say he made a bomb,so that seems to be a good idea for busking, , , ,
waiting at the window,wondering what to do,im outside looking up at you, you close the curtin and im feeling blue,i walk the gutter,this week has been an utter blunder,hope we have some fun nxt summer
october is offline   Reply With Quote