View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 11:27 PM   #26
Ships_Were_Sailin
Eskimo Regular

i agree, lauren seems to have gone overboard here, you say its degrading to all women, when you have no solid proof that the lyrics are degrading at all.

dont be so defensive and paranoid, why are you so willing to jump right into a "treat women right" argument just because of some lyrics youve seen and formed your own opinion on them. are you really helping your cause by bringing up this issue before you even know its grounds? id say its reactions like this that is causing the biggest problem with the whole women vs man issue, your so quick to turn yourself into a victim that you are blind to see that no-one is enforcing you to do so.

as for the whole women thing, times have changed, its not as bad as it used to be, and to be perfectly honest i dont see the reason in some of the things that that has happened due to this argument, like golf for example. Women cause a massive uproar when they arent allowed to play with men, so much so that they even succeed in their battle and play alongside men in their tournements, but can a man play in a womens tournement? oooooooohhhh god no, thats simply unthinkable! anyone see the sense in that?

but whatever, thats a different issue, im done here, sleepy time.

Yet i keep going to where it seems i'm meant to go

Last edited by Ships_Were_Sailin; 08-06-2007 at 11:34 PM.
Ships_Were_Sailin is offline   Reply With Quote