View Single Post
Old 11-04-2014, 10:00 AM   #68
Gatsby
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falling At Your Feet View Post
We all miss Lisa, but it's 7 years on, it's time to get over it, she is not coming back.

I felt the opposite, just in awe of a master at work. He could have easily have cobbled a band together, but chose not to. Standing at this venue on your own, take s alot of guts.

I'm sure he will have a band when he comes around again next year(hopefully). 4th time seeing him, and one of the best, the new tracks work great, and he has added a lot of nuances to the older tracks.

Would have liked to see a track or two on piano, but ya can't have everything.

It really, doesen't get much better than this.
Hmm yes, i don't think you understood what i said or misunderstood me or have your fingers in your ears. Either way, I'm fully aware Lisa/the band won't be returning and i am and always have been "over it". Despite that, i felt his choice of setlist and the way he sung tonight highlighted her/their absence. I also said i was never one to say he needed her/them, but last night he definitely missed and needed them, perhaps highlighting that, which is just my view on the matter.

https://www.twitch.tv/simonjmusic
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote