View Single Post
Old 02-24-2004, 12:57 PM   #1
Lennart
Eskimo Baby

...well close to Utrecht anyways.

I'm new here, so iI thought it would be smart to introduce myself a bit. I'm Lennart, 20 years old and I live in a small town close to Utrecht (yes still with my mum and dad, looking for a place in Utrecht).

I'm a big fan of songwriter music, its started all with Paul Simon, Randy Newman and The Police. And after hearing David Gray (big fan) and Counting Crows its the genre I'm mostly listening to. Damien Rice was a cd I bought becuz I heard good stuff about it, and becuz they told me it was a bit like david gray..so i bought it. And i can gladly say, its not like david gray, its different but just as good. I love the emotion he has in his voice, his subtle change from soft whispering to loud crying...I always repeat the song Older Chests, great song...I always close my eyes and humm along (even on the train). Another artist I think is really good is John Mayer, and I'm setting up a dutch fansite for him. Pm me if you wanna join.

Well enough about the music, I'm also a big fan of other things. I'm a student at the HKU (school of arts Utrecht) and I love things that ispire me. That can be anything from a great painting from Kadinsky, or a dewdrop falling from a leaf. I'm interested in photography, literature (reading Life of Pi now) and Movies. I always loved cartoons, and I'm a big fan of the Pixar animations, and the japanese Miyazaki movies (Spirited Away). I could go on and on and on...but you have prob better things to do so I will stop here...ow did I mention I write for a dutch gamingwebsite and magazine and that I study Gamedesign?

Ok Sorry about the long mountain of text above here...if you went straight to this bit, Hi nice to meet you...and if you read it all, well thanks and hope to hear some from you guys.

Hope I have a nice stay here, and maybe I will see some of you tommorow!! (only one more night!! *star* *star* *star* *star* )
Lennart is offline   Reply With Quote