View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 05:53 AM   #249
dboyd
Penguins and Whales

I saw Dan Mangan and Sam Roberts for free!! Dan played for about an Hour or so and was awesome! U can see my long post about it in the Dan Mangan thread. Sam roberts played for about hour and 15 mins? I can't say for sure but they both did at least an hour and Sam Roberts did a 1 song Encore which was awesome! I was kind of over Sam Roberts but seeing them live i'm interested in them a bit again. It was really fun!

The night before I went to Jason Mraz and omg it was even better than the last time I saw him! He played a new Song that's not exactly new since it's been played before but it's unreleased and he said it'll be on his next album "Never too late (aka The only life u can save)" and it was aweesome! Originally the convert wasn't supposed to be as big as it turned out to be. When i bought my tickets online it showed only one end of the rink for seats to be sold but they expanded it to pretty much the same size as coldplay with out the upper balcony. We were are the opposite end middle of the stands expecting him to be closer but it was still great! They did a thing very similar to what coldplay did and they had a second mini stage where the camera and sound guys were. They came to the little mini stage for the encore and played 2-3 songs there i believe includding the new song. So we in a way did get to see it like we originally planned it. lol.

But it was an awesome show, K'nann opened for him but i'm not really a fan but he was interesting... lol. Jason was even better than last time and it was just freaking awesome! Not much more that i can say about it... Youtube Jason Mraz Vancouver if you want to see some stuff from it! lots of videos uploaded. It was at GM place if u want to be really specific in your search.

greeeeaaaaaat showwww. i don't have a set list because i'm bad at remembering to do those things... lol

<3
No, when I really really want it all" - Bottom Shelf

"When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for more" - Delicate
dboyd is offline   Reply With Quote