View Single Post
Old 11-23-2006, 07:47 PM   #48
thismalewhoisafly
Eskimo Friend

Seems this thread is changing into something else, and most of the informations available at the moment about the gig Damien Rice's going to play in Milan next March 18th have been posted here and hopefully will be updated as soon as some of us catches something new.
I've posted it in English, because maybe it can be useful to some non-italian speaking people who are interested in coming to the show or whatelse, maybe it's been done yet but I haven't read it so I apologise if I'm repeating.
The gig will be at the Sala Verdi, a concert hall in the Milan Conservatory.
The venue should have a superb acoustic, and it will fit perfectly Damien's kind of music in my opinion. You can see a picture of the hall a couple of posts above.
I have contacted the Sala Verdi management and they told me they didn't have anything confirmed yet because the whole thing will be organised by ticketone (www.ticketone.it), the biggest events promoting agent for Italian shows. They weren't able to tell me if we'll get numbered sits or if you buy a normal ticket and the entry and sitting will be on a first come first base.
The hall contains around 2500 people, tickets will be on sale on dec 2nd.
That's all by now.
thismalewhoisafly is offline   Reply With Quote