View Single Post
Old 03-18-2005, 11:10 PM   #4
Miss Pink
Eskimo Regular

i already gave emmett money, nice sented money. along with a note. Nice sented note, and some chewing gum. I do like chewing gum.

Emmett swore to me that he would never spent the note i gave him, because it smelled too good to give away. Emmett liked my perfume.

emmett, u big fool , you took it out of your college funds? u deserve a good smack.......dont mess with the college funds, u see how am i ment to drain your account when you are withdrawing such huge amounts??? now im gonna have to find a new account to drain from.

Lemmo i think it was $160 so that works out as exactly 120.130 EUR. Correct me if im wrong here emmett.

But yes igloo bashers. dont come back, i never thought id say this but, ur not welcome here.

but yes thank you very much em, i have made some really good friends here, and i like to think im gonna keep them, for ever and ever. and its all thanks to you. Hope your week is going better than last weeks 1.

Bumpy, your not getting my money, altho i did give you a chewing gum, does that count? lol thanks of the mp3 email.

muhaha, careful emmett who u give ur addy to, u just might get spammers.......

THANK YOU AGAIN

Last edited by Miss Pink; 03-19-2005 at 12:23 PM.
Miss Pink is offline   Reply With Quote