Thread: Boston 5/22
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 05:53 AM   #28
nyrice45
Eskimo Friend

Default set-list

the show was great- a really different show from the last ones I've seen and probably the best one- There's no way I'll remember the order of songs but here's a list of the ones he definitely played:
(looking at the set-list I don't think it was much shorter than other concerts- but I do think he ended the main session a song or two early)

volcano (very long version which was really good), me my yoke and I, cross-eyed bear, is that it my friend, the professor (with the man, silly dog bit) , coconut skins, dogs (girl who does yoga), woman like a man, a little new song that I couldn't really understand the words to (something like "never go down" was repeated at the end- might be the other one he sang when he first sang "what the night is for"), older chests, a very angry/emotional 9 crimes, accidental babies, cannonball (no mic)

encore with delicate, blowers daughter and cheers darlin' which was great- a lot of people just walked right up to the stage during it.

again dealt with the lisa questions - saying she was recording an album

also told some good stories about professor, older chests, 9 crimes, and coconut skins
nyrice45 is offline   Reply With Quote