View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 03:07 AM   #35
newscaster rachel
Eskimo Baby

the first time i ever saw what damien looked like was at the first concert i ever went too of his this past may in san diego and hence the first time i met him was as i stood beside him on stage.... and then in a lovely moment waiting to hang with him backstage after the show vyvienne came by and startled me by saying 'your rachel, i was just talking to damien and the band and you made our night' i really couldn't believe that she said that since i was soooo worried i might have bombed the improv., i couldn't hear myself on stage hardly at all and kept thinking 'wow, he keeps saying my name, he has amazing eyes, i think i going to throw up, oh god it's my turn to hit up the mic. with some sounds, here goes'....he was sooo sweet to meet me and my two friends after the show and chat about life, laugh etc...he was very down to earth giving us all hugs before we left....vyvienne was sweet too, she had been giving autographs to her fans after the show right before she ran into me and my friends....in the course of our conversation she commented on how nice the fans were to her when she would meet and greet....after meeting damien and vyvienne i have to say they are hard not to love...worth the wait after a show if you get a chance...
newscaster rachel is offline   Reply With Quote