View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 07:32 AM   #39
newscaster rachel
Eskimo Baby

Smile 2nd meeting at the Greek in LA :)

i love the stories from this thread and hope to hear a few more...well, much to my surprise and joy i was able to swing back stage passes for me and my friend after the LA show and I have to admit it was very different then when i met damien and the gang in san diego in may.... in that the room was full of people unlike the 6 of us that were backstage in san diego...the room was harsh with black walls and a red carpet, felt like an awkward LA party...although i must say that in the midst of the surrealness of the environment damien was his same lovely self that i had met in may, attentive and personal, giving multiple hugs and really listening, i never got the feeling that he was looking around the room trying to get out of talking... both meeting times i felt like he was right there with us in the moment...my friend was really nervous and kept trying to excuse us from talking to him, at one point both damien and i gave her a funny look in response and then went right back to chatting away despite her uncomfortableness, funny... hmmm...what else to say...maybe i'll think of more later....so,perhaps until next time we meet...cio

oh yes, i did ask him if there were any prayers or happy thoughts i could lift up to god for him and he asked that they be for the environment, he seemed pretty concerned and bummed about it...thought you might wanna know that one...just in case you would like to do the same

Last edited by newscaster rachel; 09-28-2007 at 07:37 AM.
newscaster rachel is offline   Reply With Quote