View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 06:39 AM   #28
Rai
Eskimontologist

^Damien sang Raglan Road??? Whowhenwhatwhere???? I have to hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterMidnight
the bellies just opened for damien on the scandinavian leg of the 9 tour.. also think they supported him on the US leg of the 2004 O tour at some point. there's no animosity between them, if that's what people are driving at, they've been friends since they were kids. a quote from paul from the irish times:

"Damien was the driving force behind Juniper, he's that kind of person, he cuts huge swathes through people's lives. I will always look for Damien's approval about things because he was so instrumental in all of us finding a voice in the first place.

"Of course, part of me is fiercely jealous of his success and his lack of appreciation for that. But I've known him since we were 13 so what we have is beyond the music lark, I feel. I'm not in touch with him that often nowadays, but there's still an indelible mark there."
I stand corrected.

"If you find you've got a dragon charging at you at thirty miles per hour snapping its teeth you can always drive it defensively through the covers"
Rai is offline   Reply With Quote