View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 01:37 PM   #81
GlttrGrrl
Eskimo Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino
No. There is absolutely no way I will let my attendance be left to chance. I don't mind paying the extra cash it takes to help set this thing up nor the extra funds required for travel expenses. With the hat thing, there's a really good chance that several people who didn't contribute a thing will able to go while those who actually contributed their time and money are left with nothing but disappointment.
So what you're saying is (1) anyone who has enough money can essentially buy their way in by "contributing" to the concert, regardless of how long they've been a fan, how rude they might behave at concerts or anything and (2) even if someone has been a fan longer than those who "contribute" to the concert, failure to contribute makes them less worthy of attending a concert for the "core group of fans"? Who judges?

Like I said, I'd be happy if Damien just went back to fan pre-sales the way he did years ago where his fans got the best seats in the house through a non-Ticketmaster site before they went on sale to the public.