View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #8
Samart
Nothing unusual...

If we should sum it up in one phrase : Ireland should elect more women in Politics and choose the path of ecology, then the GNH (what a good find, but I wonder how to calculate it, must be very difficult : do we have to take the number of crèche/nursery into account ?) will raise up and tadaaam, Ireland become Wonderland again.

So yeah, it's close to a diagnostic a baker could do for your car engine problem if that baker is smart enough.

But he wrote :

"[...] I agreed to write this piece because I thought I might learn something from the exercise, and if I can contribute anything useful in the process, then all the better. It’s been quite a while since I’ve taken the time properly to consider the situation in Ireland. I’ve been more of a passenger over the years [...]"

Damo is not a Swarzenneger, he won't be stupid enough to really "do" politics, even I think he would do better than that muscle man does in California. And people should be smart enough to read this as thoughts of a simple guy, who is musician, because it's only this.

I don't mind Damien talking and writing about politics sometimes. Bruce talks about politics in the US and it don't bother me. It gets interesting somtimes.
Samart is offline   Reply With Quote