View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 11:18 PM   #88
Constanze
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin@
Do you mean this one? Is it any good? I just stumbled across it yesterday. Apparently it's a Luxembourgian sampler featuring many different (mostly unknown) European and US indie artists. The project was kind of inspired by Damien's "Eskimo" but has nothing to do with him really.

It all started with this Damien Rice` song, Eskimo: “So I look to my Eskimo friend when I``m down, down, down…”… there was this music of bands we listen to and would put in top of the charts for sure…..these songs which gave birth to beautiful illustrations by Muriel Moritz, Francesca Montanari and Emilie Bold, wich are now part of “Eskimo friends”. A music compilation with lots of drawings and words inside. And a story maybe, you could imagine…..just getting lost into the lyrics and the melodies…
from their myspace

yep. it`s this one.. I don`t like it too much. there are some really nice songs on it and some songs I don`t like at all. but I`d say nothing stunning