View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 03:06 PM   #40
thierryhenry
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Avocado
Quote:
Originally Posted by thierryhenry
Yeah, well it has worked in the past, so it shall continue, besides I already downloaded the show off the Hub..
But thanks for your help anyway.
Henry- you can get all the shows you want off the hub or whatever flavor of the week DR trading has gone---but judging by your selfish obnoxious behavior on this site you obviously has missed the message in music. It's a shame that people have rewarded you for being an schmuck by sharing their music with you but alas, everyone has their day. I suppose its a sign of the times and the trading scene as a whole which suggests for me to move on to something else that doesn't irritates me so much.

By the way, nice taping policy on your site below. It's ok to come here and be a newbie and beg everyone for a copy of a show including putting us through your freakin love life but you are not willing to help a stranger with a copy of a show.

"I WILL NOT be doing any B+P's for people, that I don't
know/haven't traded with right now because I am too swamped with actual trades and other things at the moment, hope I do not offend anyone, that is just how it is right now"
First of all, my self obnoxious behaivor on this board, has been directly ONLY TO one person, and that is natekeegan. And most of it wasn't even serious at all. I am an esteemed trader in the Radiohead Community, I have been collecting for years, and have done it properly. I AM a newbie to the Damien Rice community (in aspects of trading and such), and don't really have the obbessive I have with Radiohead as I do with Damien, so I am a little laid back.

"I WILL NOT be doing any B+P's for people, that I don't
know/haven't traded with right now because I am too swamped with actual trades and other things at the moment, hope I do not offend anyone, that is just how it is right now"

The reason for that statement on my site, was because I was getting 5-10 emails a day from people in the Radiohead community requesting DVD's. (Particuraly Houston 98 and Astoria 94 which we LONG SOUGHT AFTER). I got my burner (DVD-RW) about 2-3 weeks ago, and had to do a 15 DVD disc B+P for a guy (he bought me the drive to do it), and the set up trades for the remaining things I needed. I DIDN'T AND STILL DON'T have time to answer 5-10 emails a day and do B+P's for those DVD's @ the moment (as the above statement read, and that you astutely observed). If you knew the kind of member I was at Radiohead, and the amount of B+P's I did for 10.01.2003 and 10.02.2003 (two hoarded shows that I found after a trade with a guy on etree, tbat created a racuous in the community, since Coluzzi [you probably know him if you are an aware taper] made outrageous claims about hoarding these two shows and that NO ONE FOREVER WOULD HAVE THEM.] When I found these two shows, I did EVERYTHING in my power to get them to everyone who wanted them. I think (I am still doing B+P's for Houston) I have done about 35-40 B+p's for that show. So please don't tell me about B+P's or what my f**kin site says about them because I know plenty more about them than you.

If my attitude on here affected you negatively I'm sorry, it was mostly a joke towards natekeegan and none of you should take it that seriously (anything written on a MB should not be taken to a life or death standpoint). So please chill out, and as for Pnobles I hope you don't hoard your recording because of me, I really never meant to piss you off.

As for the point of my love life (natekeegan) that doesn't need to be brought into this discussion please. I am just getting over the drama.

thierryhenry is offline   Reply With Quote