View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 03:06 PM   #41
thierryhenry
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky Avocado
Quote:
Originally Posted by thierryhenry
Yeah, well it has worked in the past, so it shall continue, besides I already downloaded the show off the Hub..
But thanks for your help anyway.
Henry- you can get all the shows you want off the hub or whatever flavor of the week DR trading has gone---but judging by your selfish obnoxious behavior on this site you obviously has missed the message in music. It's a shame that people have rewarded you for being an schmuck by sharing their music with you but alas, everyone has their day. I suppose its a sign of the times and the trading scene as a whole which suggests for me to move on to something else that doesn't irritates me so much.

By the way, nice taping policy on your site below. It's ok to come here and be a newbie and beg everyone for a copy of a show including putting us through your freakin love life but you are not willing to help a stranger with a copy of a show.

"I WILL NOT be doing any B+P's for people, that I don't
know/haven't traded with right now because I am too swamped with actual trades and other things at the moment, hope I do not offend anyone, that is just how it is right now"
thierryhenry is offline   Reply With Quote