View Single Post
Old 05-18-2004, 10:18 AM   #51
thierryhenry
Eskimo Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coluzzi

Hi folks,

it looks like ole Thenry has wormed his way onto yet another message board where he doesn't belong. I'm not aware of a lot of MP3 trading going on in the Damien Rice community but then again it may be popular. I'll tell you one crew it's not popular with, the tapers, i.e. the folks that provide all these wonderful shows you trade. You see Thierryhenry and his mp3 loving pals over in radiohead land used to boast that they could not wait to make MP3s of the entire 2003, against the taper's wishes of course. Well one of the tapers*decided to withhold a couple shows from circulation and I became his mouthpeice seeing as he was shy and afraid to speak up. Well ole Thenry did his best and found some alternate sources of a couple of shows in question but refuses to let the whole issue drop. I see he's found his way into your little nest over here. In order to avoid seeing the recordings you share with him end up in MP3 I would suggest a simple IP address ban, send him packing, at least until after he gets out of high school and perhaps loses his virginity, granted that's going to be awhile.....

Alex

P.S. as a waste of space tax I'm posting a b/p. enjoy.

Also Alex, as I've said on STG and this board, I think EVERY one of my Damo recordings is in loseless burnt to audio cd's sitting in my room right now (other than like the KCRW sessions, which I plan to have here soon). I also told you on STG (if you could decipher sentences) that more than HALF of my Radiohead collection is no backed up in loseless. I have been for the most part converted, and do respect the tapers, so what was in the past, is in the past. But if you still want to come here and stir up trouble, that is fine..
thierryhenry is offline   Reply With Quote